- High performers are people who have both high performance (work/output) and efficient regenerative capacity.
- Performance increases only take place when you move out of the comfort zone during the day (breathing and puls increase and HRV decreases) - and when you effectively regulate inflammation and release growth hormones during the night (at least 20% deep sleep phases), which are processed in dreams during the day (REM sleep) and restore the body's steady state.
- With the performance measurement all this and more can be displayed.
- We can show you your current state of the cardiovascular system (HeartIQ).
- We can determine the right training method for you (HRV Dynamics)